- KICAD - A nice opensource (GPL) EDA tool for creating electronic schematics and printed circuit board layouts.
- Eagle - Nice and easy tool for creating electronic schematics and printed circuit board layouts. Unfortunately it is commercial.
- RobWork - A very nice robot framework for motionplanning, simulation and controlling robots. Both serial chain, serial tree, parallel and composite type robot structures are supported.
- Orocos - A open source realtime control framework.
- MPK - MotionPlanning Kit from Stanford
- Boost - A platform independant library with extremly optimized functionality.
- Eclipse - This is my favorite development framework. It's programmed in java and therefore platform independent and perhaps a litle bit heavy to run. It's free and works perfect for Java development and if you use the CDT plugin you get a reasonable C/C++ development environment.
- NeHe - An excellent source for game programmers or just developers seeking OpenGl help and programming examples.